Thursday, December 26, 2013

Ok, our Christmas wasn't like this

Umm...Cat, What Are You Doing Here... 

I hope ya'll have a good Christmas. Ours was pretty darn good. The turkey dinner went well (turkey needed salt), Steve's mom  got to our house with perfect timing and she liked her gift and we spent the rest of the day relaxing. Steve, I think, liked the Law & Order DVDs. I went to bed early because I felt like I was fighting off something and was really really tired.

One funny thing: it's been warm-ish and the snow is melting but our driveway and the streets in our subdivision are sheets of ice. Steve's mom's car was parked in driveway ... and slid several feet down it by the time she left. 

We have a lot of turkey left over so I think tonight I'll make turkey pot pie for dinner and turkey chili verdi (for me for the weekend).

I don't think there's anything on TV tonight so I'm hoping to read since I didn't do very much yesterday.

Fingers crossed that Dad's gift shows up today so I can deliver presents.

And this was me with my Kindle(s):

Creatures Great and Small Wait for Santa

I've found some games I can play on my Kindle Fire now. Yes, they are time sucks but I don't care. Bwa hahaha!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: