Monday, May 3, 2010

Mailbox Monday


Mailbox Monday! Mailbox Monday gathers together for readers the books that came into their house last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.


Last week I got two books. The first, on Tuesday, was Nora Roberts' SAVOR THE MOMENT. The other was THE GOD OF THE HIVE by Laurie R. Roberts via the Kindle. That's it. For the biggest release week of them all, I only achieved two ... so far.


To add a little heft here, I can tell you what samples I downloaded to my Kindle last week. THE TULIP VIRUS by Danielle Hermans, a book I believe is translated from Dutch. SECRET OF THE SEVENTH SON by Glenn Cooper. ALL THE QUEEN'S PLAYERS by Jane Feather. POISON PEN by Sheila Lowe and THE HERETIC'S WIFE by Brenda Rickman Vantrease. I've not yet had a chance to dabble in them.


I kept busy all day at work. And today starts that state fitness thingy so I've been wearing the pedometer starting last week but today it begins in earnest.


Just got done with dinner and watching episode four of season four of The Tudors. Catherine Howard is in trou--ble. I didn't quite get the hamburgers done all the way through so dinner was a fail. Sigh.


Tug is out on the deck, aroo-ing. So I'd better go give my puppy some attention.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: