Friday, May 7, 2010

Oh Friday.


Finally made it to Friday. OMG.


So now I don't know what is going to happen. Steve called me when I got off work that a friend of ours is in town and leaving Tuesday. Steve is going out of town Sunday and won't be back until Wednesday. So we have this little window of opportunity to link up with said friend and for sure I'm not letting him come over to the house because it's a mess and I'm too tired tonight to clean it. And now it's 6:30 and Steve hasn't yet called me back to let me know what is supposed to happen. Do I cook dinner tonight or are we going out? I don't know and it bothers me the lack of keeping me in the loop.


If we don't go out tonight then I have Say Yes to the Dress to watch and reading George of which I'm ready to be done not so much that it's not a good book -- it's just taking me a seemingly long time to read it when I have so many others I'd like to get to, too.


So on my break this afternoon (15 minutes) I decided to walk to the library. On the way there, I came across a man either asleep or passed out on the grass of a bank. I didn't get close enough to check which way it went. So I walked around to the entrance to the bank which apparently doesn't allow visitors inside because the doors were locked so I went around to the drive up window thingy where a man in his car was conducting business. I assured him I wasn't up to anything nefarious and told the girl behind the glass what was going on on their property. She made a surprised but displeased face and I continued on my way. Walking back, the man was gone so I guess he wasn't dead at least.


I'm weary of the week and ready for the weekend. I have the usual cleaning to do and on Sunday I have to take Steve to the airport. I don't really want to think about much else; just tired and don't want to deal with things.
Update: I guess we're meeting tomorrow afternoon so now I have to get dinner started.


Have a good evening, everyone...


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: