Friday, May 21, 2010

To quote John Lennon: I'm so-o-o tired...


Friday night. It's almost 9pm and I'm finally getting to the point of being able to relax maybe. After work I stopped by the cell phone place to figure out some options then got groceries at Walmart. I'm glad the weekend is ahead. I hope to work on a couple projects tomorrow and Sunday, both involving a lot of downstairs computer time. I'd also like to get close to finishing REVENGER. I'm maybe halfway through now and enjoying it but I've only finished two books this month. That's just not right.


In the meantime, maybe I'll read a couple emails and then go read in bed ... my favorite thing. That would be a good meme question: where do you most enjoy to read? For me: in my bed. Just always have no matter where I was living -- my own places, the apartment we first had together and now the house. To me, it's just comfy.


And for a bit of WTF: here's a link to a commercial that stars Hugh Jackman (!) that was made in Japan (weird). http://www.smartbitchestrashybooks.com/index.php/weblog/comments/friday-videos-love-funky-boogie/


Well, I'm yawning; I'd better get going.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: