Thursday, May 20, 2010

A photo for my mom


Thursday and a day closer to the weekend. Excellent!


Not much to talk about, unfortunately. Work is staying busy. I've had some training hours this week which was very helpful. Tomorrow is our quarterly potluck lunch so that will end the week nicely, I think.


I've not had much time to read but I'm hoping with the expected rainy weekend I may be able to get more done. REVENGER by Rory Clements is getting good and has the elements I love: Tudor England, court intrigue with a plot against the Queen, conflicts between the Protestants and the Catholics, historic espionage...


My cell phone took a bath this week so I'm working on getting that up and running again. I watched the last episode of The Pacific last night so overall I think it was good but isn't the equal to Band of Brothers.


Nothing on tv now for us but Steve hasn't seen The Pacific so maybe we'll do that. I've got ot go start dinner. Otherwise, I hope everyone has a lovely evening.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: