Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Aroooooo!


Another day down. Hoo boy. I felt kinda yucky this morning but it wore off as the day went on so hopefully it has passed me by.


I've sent out the January issue to the PDF subscribers this evening and will mail the printed copies tomorrow. I'll have to start February's issue this weekend.


We went to a new burger place for lunch today. OMG, I'm stuffed. I had the "Behemoth" which had fried cheese on it so it was crunchy and salty and gooey all at the same time. The fries were garlicky with parmesan on them. It was delicious. But I'm still full; maybe I'll have a salad later maybe for dinner.


Steve is out shooting. I've been on the computer and will read before bed. A big ol' storm has hit. We're expected to get 5 to 8 inches of snow and the temps tomorrow and Friday are supposed to be in the single digits. Hellloooo winter (again).


I've got to pay some bills here online so I'll sign off. Stay warm and cosy, everyone!


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: