Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday schmunday.


Yeah, so it was a Monday. Not much to tell.


Yesterday was a happy football day in Madsen land. Dallas beat Indianapolis (!) in OT and the Steelers beat Baltimore. Yay! And I'm sorry, the official report -- at the time -- was that Ben R's nose "was bloody". No, it was laying on the side; that sucker was broken. And rather gross to look at. And we had pizza last night to have a fun food football night, too. Not a bad thing.


I got up to the Gs I believe in the January issue yesterday. I need to work on some apps ASAP this week.


I don't really recall anything on TV tonight and I believe we're just gonna do leftovers for dinner. Gotta do it. Yesterday I had to re-read the last half of the last Harry Potter book to refresh my memory on how it ended. Tonight maybe I'll read the Rickman ... or a nonfiction. Sigh. I know. I'm all over the place.


I got up early today and worked out. I plan to do it all week. I've just got to make it a regular step in my getting ready routine each morning.


Have a lovely evening, everyone.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: