Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tron!


Oh how I loved that movie in the 80s. I am such a geek. We haven't seen the new one yet but I hope to. One can't have too high of hopes for it but I just wanna see it because I loved the first one so much.


Busy at work. I think I'm feeling a flu thing coming on. The signs are there. I shall not let it take over ... (crossed fingers).


I'm cheating on DEVOURED. I'm reading a romance to cleanse my palette. I just need something silly-ish and fun to zoom through right now. No, I'm not telling you what it is other than it's by Zoe Archer whom I've never read previously and has a dash of flavor of Indiana Jones to it.


Nothing on tv I think for me tonight so I'll probably read a bit and then rest as much as possible to keep away whatever bug is after me. Yay, it's a short week. My work buddy and I may be going out for lunch tomorrow to help us get through two more days. :) We may do salads or we may be bad and go to a new burger place that's getting good word of mouth.


Another cold front is heading our way with snow expected tomorrow and very cold temps on Thursday and Friday.


Steve's home. Gotta go.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: