Monday, December 13, 2010

Zombie kitty or too much caffeine?


Have to be quick tonight. Tug's walk took longer than expected -- it's rather sloppy out with rain and melting snow. And Steve wanted to chat when he got home so I'm now in between dinner getting started and done.


I finished THE PLAY OF PIETY by Margaret Frazer. I consider this book more of a transition story with Joliffe moving from player to player/bishop's operative. This is also Frazer's first book after a hardship break so I'm cutting her slack in the mystery department and just enjoy the visit with some favorite characters. I liked it very much. Now I'm back to the Phil Rickman.


I don't think there is really much for me to watch on tv tonight. Last night we watched the commercial-free tv premiere of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. It was bad. It was so bad. Cringe-worthy. I am glad now we didn't see it in the theatre or I'd be mad that I spent movie-theatre prices for such a bad movie.


And I finished the foundation of the January issue and it's only the middle of the month! Now for the details and picking up any stray books.


Work was busy but a good busy. Back at it tomorrow. I hope it's not too icy in the morning.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: