Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm just big boned.


Oh the drama.


Steve stayed home most of the day from work because he's sick .... a cold it sounds like. He went in for a couple hours to finish a project but came home again. He even called in sick to shooting tonight. He has a slight temp and says he has a sore throat and feels achy and tired. So I'm glad he slept today and taking it easy tonight. However, as a man and you know how men are when they get sick. Sigh.


Tug of course, didn't buy the fifteen romp outside Steve let him have at some point in the day so I had to rush walk him but I found a loose dog in the driveway as I was getting started so I took her back to Steve to figure out where she belonged -- turned out to be up in the subdivision north of us. So Steve took her back. I walked Tug quickly and came across Steve as he was nearing home. To add to his illness, he says he had fallen on the ice but not hurt. So we get to the garage and as the door is coming down Tug decides to make a break for the outside which he's never done before really and got pinned underneath the door for a few seconds. No damage there either but Steve in his not feeling well-ness got mad at Tug so now Tug is being my little buddy.


I DON'T NEED ANYMORE DRAMA TONIGHT! I just want to have dinner, read my book, and then go to bed. That's it. It's not Friday tomorrow but I can deal with it. Though it feels like it should be Friday.


Please have a peaceful evening to which I will also make the attempt. Maybe with the help of a sip of Baileys.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: