Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Day of 2010


I didn't post yesterday because I had a haircut after work so I didn't get home until 6:20 and Steve was supposed to walk Tug but didn't because he got home after me. Then fixing dinner, eating dinner. And then we got to watching the movie A Beautiful Mind on one of the premium channels. I have seen that movie previously but it's a good one. The movie got over after 10:00. I didn't even get a chance to check email last night.


Looks like we've got about 4 to 5 inches of snow out there. The high temp today is projected at 6 above. I need to go get groceries today at some point. I'll be walking Tug very soon.


Lunch yesterday was spent at Kinko's, convincing them that my five copies of January's issue should not come to $82 but around the usual $20. Somehow, someone ignorant took my regular sized sack and rung it up after it was ready to go as 200 sheets. Dude, use common sense, does that sack look like it's holding 200 sheets of paper folded in half? My agitation level rose unnecessarily and stayed that way for a while.


I'll be getting going on the February issue this weekend. We don't have any plans for the New Year other than doing our stuff and relaxing. Maybe a movie but the theatres will be busy so we'll see. I need to do some cleaning and make Chex mix. :)


I finished the palette cleanser little romance and I may be going back to DEVOURED by D.E. Meredith or I may start to read something else. I'm not sure yet.


Everyone be safe this New Year's Eve. And have a very happy one!


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: