Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve Eve


Thursday evening! Bwa hahahahha! Made it! I left an hour early today because I had six hours of overtime in for the week so I could give up one of them and I thought it would be nice to walk Tug before it got dark.

I didn't realize that the Steelers play tonight on tv. I've left a message for Steve to maybe bring home something "fun" for dinner ...like pizza or sandwiches maybe? Hmmm?

Don't you hate it when you forget that you ordered a book and then suddenly one evening (five minutes ago) UPS pulls up to your house and knocks on your door and hands you a box from Amazon and you're saying "What the heck?" and you open it there's a book and you say "Oh yeah" ...???? I ordered DEVOURED by D.E. Meredith and spaced it. It's a debut histmyst set in Victorian England that looks good and is getting good reviews. It's like Christmas!

I also am getting the calendars that I ordered: Reading Women. Two of them from two different companies that feature paintings of women reading. I thought it would add a nice addition to my book cubicle at work. And I'm getting the 2011 Despair Inc calendar from ThinkGeek.com. Yes, I need three calendars in my cubicle because that is the only way I can really decorate ... other than my book posters and book clock. Just because.

Tomorrow I'll be doing the final touches to the January issue of Premeditated. We'll be having dinner at Mom and Dad's.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: