Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Take the picture already so we can clobber each other.


Another day of cranking out the work objects at the job. My buddy and I ran an errand at lunch and then ate at Taco Bell -- have you tasted the Verde sauce that comes in the packets. Loved it! I crave more. Num!


Steve has shooting tonight and I hope to get some reading done. I don't believe there's anything on tv tonight for me. I haven't gotten far into THE BOOKSELLER'S SONNETS but liking most of it. The irritating thing to me is the main chick and her wishy-washy attitude about having a non-Jewish boyfriend of three years. She's convinced that her family will disapprove of him because he's not Jewish so she's hiding his existence which isn't fair to anybody. I'm sure it will all come out that they don't care about that and only care if she's happy. But she won't communicate anything to deal with it. Argh!


Tomorrow is our Friday. Last day of a short week.... woot!


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: