Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I was going to write something snarky but just ... enjoy.


Busy day at work. This week I started working in a system that gives you many work objects each day to complete. A work object is an issue that is delaying paying a claim such as a discharge or school employment or availability, etc. One work object can represent one work object to be completed on a claim or many. As a fact finder, I have to complete the fact finding on all issues before sending it on to an adjudicator. This week I'm in a system that sends my many work objects a day. I pretty much have to be constantly working the work objects -- I may complete say 15 claims in a day but I'll also receive 15 more each day. Constantly juggling.


I really want to complete the Rickman book tonight. It's gone on too long. I've got about a quarter left.


At lunch, my buddy Tami and I went to lunch at the salad place (num!) and then went to the store next door for her to get a gift -- it's called Global Village and it's a nonprofit that has items from around the world. Then we hit the post office. A good time all around and much accomplished.


Tonight Steve has shooting. I will probably watch Survivor and then read. I'm waiting for my frozen dinner to cook and sipping a Baileys. Tomorrow I need to get groceries after work.


Can you believe Christmas is only slightly over a week away? The year has just flown. And then soon we'll be starting all over again. Weird.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: