Thursday, December 2, 2010

How about a learner's permit? Concealed carry? Library Card?


This will have to short (I know I know they all are) but I'm exhausted. Ran errands after work: got much needed snow boots, gloves, and tennis shoes, then got groceries at Walmart. Did not walk Tug, the poor baby. But I let him play outside in the much-desired front yard while I unpacked Moby, took him for a quick spin in Moby, and then Steve got home and had to fix the garage door of a next door neighbor and he let Tug roam around. So maybe it has been the next best thing to walking.


My feet hurt but I'm pleased with my purchases. These have been necessary things for quite a while.


Nothing on tv for me tonight. Last night, Ann won America's Next Top Model. Yay! They picked the right one!


There's another winter storm warning starting tonight so tomorrow traveling will probably be yucky but at least it is Friday. I'm ready for a weekend, for sure.


If I'm lucky, I'll get a chance to do some reading tonight before nodding off.


Have a good evening!


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: