Sunday, July 19, 2009

This will be short


Today's Blog/Website of the Day is She is Too Fond of Books found at http://www.sheistoofondofbooks.com/.


Well, I believe I'm back to the David Liss book. The Crombie was all right, not perhaps up to standard but it advanced the characters' storylines.


Tonight on tv is another PBS Mystery Agatha Christie as well as a couple reality shows, FoodNetwork and HGTV Design Star. Silly, yes.


After a lovely time at the ER last night, my cellulitis is staging a comeback so I counterdefensed and I'm back on an antibiotic. So I'm couch-ridden the rest of the day/week. I want this gone. I have to battle the insurance company tomorrow for more of the prescription as they would only approve a small amount. I hate insurance companies.


Hope your weekend ends on a positive note.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: