Wednesday, September 3, 2008

090308

Last night I went to the emergency room because my left eye wonked out. It was red, yes, but also look and felt really strange. Long story short, it apparently was a classic look of allergy. I was scared that something was really wrong but turns out that I may have been reacting to something for quite a while. The doc prescribed Zyrtec and some over the counter eye drops that seemed to have really helped but we had to get at Walmart in the middle of the night. We got home at 12:30 though so we're both really tired and I have drugs on top of that. Oh boy. Right before my eye acted up I had been playing with Tug because he was doing his usually evening rile up. I'm figuring that something in his fur from jumping in the ditches is reacting badly. If my cold-thing was really allergy from weeks ago, I don't know what, then, could have done that. I'm so ready to be over these health issues. Steve, per usual, isn't comfortable in these situations and didn't hold my hand at the hospital until I forced it and didn't ask how I was this morning. (sigh)

Work: working on the PVP Annual Report.

Reading: probably won't make much progress today and didn't last night. Coming to a screeching halt.

TV: got the convention to watch tonight. Palin is talking. Last night, I enjoyed the main speakers and the videos they've run. I'm proud to be a Republican.

After work today, Steve and I have a get together to go to in order to pick up Steve's packet of information for his bike ride this weekend and there is a dinner. Steve finally made reservations for Saturday night in Red Lodge. Oh no, I just realized that I need to make arrangements for Tug for that night, too.


Not really having much to say right now.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: