Monday, September 29, 2008

092908

Work: working on master mailing list spreadsheet.

Reading: Ellen Crosby's THE CHARDONNAY CHARADE.

TV: the Steelers play tonight.

Listening to the radio about the bailout not passing and the Dow falling. Wouldn't it be great if our government could work together and not get into parties and politics? I don't think I support the bailout. Why should they get rescued when they had bad business practices and then wouldn't learn anything by a bailout. As much as it will hurt -- it's going to hurt anyway and soon -- the market needs to balance itself out. Isn't it amazing in an awful way that the acts of a few will affect so many.

I've been in contact with Gary, the head of the MNM department at Regis University. Long story short, they're going to do my class as a Summer Intensive next summer. A week in July. I'll be teaching it though I don't have details and it won't be online but in person. I had to get them a course description faster than ASAP and STAT today in education speak but under 30 words. I don't know anything about pay or anything and he wants me to come down to Denver sometime in October I guess to go over some things. Lots of work ahead.

Walk Tug, fix dinner, etc., etc.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: