Thursday, September 25, 2008

092508

Thursday

Work: Well isn't it nice to start the day off with a three hour meeting with the boss who I just found out this morning cut the annual fund mailing I was going to do and had Jody working on in order to do what they've always done, letters. WAIDH?

Reading: Still reading the Susanna Gregory; haven't really been able to make much progress the last two or three days. Maybe tonight. I did finish one of the audiobooks I took with on the trip, NIGHTS IN RODANTHE by Nicholas Sparks read by JoBeth Williams. Mushy, fluffy, sad and okay to listen to on the drive. Now I'm listening to a Ruth Rendell.

TV: I don't think there is anything on for me.

This Saturday is our anniversary. I don't know yet if we'll be going out for dinner or bringing something in. Nothing fancy, of course, because of expense and not a landmark year (our 11th) or anything. I think we both just want a quiet weekend all together. I did get him the 5th season of The Wire which he will really like.

Tonight, I'll get home, walk Tug, cook dinner (chicken something) and then maybe settle down with my book. Sounds lovely.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: