Friday, September 26, 2008

092608

Work: Drafted annual fund letter. I think it turned out very well. We'll see if it survives. Spent several hours with Sandi going over the contribution lists for last season and this one so far to put together a master mailing list.

TV: Last night I hadn't realized that Survivor was starting again so I was stuck watching the two hour premiere. Tonight I'm watching the Presidential debate. I can't be political here.

Reading: Hopefully I can make big progress in the Gregory. Unfortunately, as much as I love her books, she does tend to go around and around the conflict so much that it is rather redundant. 100 pages could be cut and still have a great book.

I found out when the Library sale is: October 16, 17, and 18. YAYYYY!! Even though the books are recycled from the previous year after year, I still look forward to it.

Tomorrow, I hope to get to B&N for the SQL book. It would be nice to drop off a couple things at the library or maybe stop by the used bookstore. Cleaning, yes. We haven't decided yet what to do for the anniversary thing.

I found out the college class didn't pick my nonprofit idea to do a business plan. The instructor said maybe next semester. I don't think I'm in any rush. I have also put in resumes to two places so we'll see if anything happens there.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: