Tuesday, September 16, 2008

091608

Work: Timeline for Annual Fund plans for the rest of the year, spreadsheet on invites listing season ticket holders, legislators, board members, people who've given under $300 and people who've given over $300. Worked on invitiation to the after-concert reception in October. Must go to the Museum to pick up wine.

Reading: Finished SECRET SERVANT by Daniel Silva. This was an audiobook. Well done though Gabriel was being the Energizer Bunny at the climax of the story. Good series though. I think I only have the newest to read 'til I'm caught up. Still reading THE KEEPSAKE by Tess Gerritsen.

TV: there's probably shows I could watch but I don't know if I will. Might just read. It would be nice to have something to drink by my side, classical music on low, Tug lying at my feet either sleeping or chewing on a bone keeping himself occupied, and a good mystery in hand. Ahhhh.

Seems like my eyes are pretty much okay today. The eye doctor said this current affliction was an infection and gave me some drops. Said to do regular warm compresses and if it occurs again to come see him directly, do not pass go, etc., as things may be going chronic in that event. He said that the past few weeks have put my eyes out of balance health-wise and vulnerable to this kind of thing until they get back in balance. I'm not currently on Zyrtec.

Work is rough right now; I can't go into detail but I'll say that sometimes I don't know how I'm going to last the season with such a boss. I'm already invalidated at home, I don't need it at work. It was good to talk to JodyO this afternoon though.

On that happy note....

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: