Thursday, September 11, 2008

091108

We remember the day the world changed.


Work: meeting with special events committee, made calls to SAC delinquents to invite them to the appreciation brunch on Saturday. Drop wine off at YAM for after-concert reception.

Reading: Asa Larsson, close to getting done. Next up the new Tess Gerritsen

TV: Last night I wound up watching the last half of America's Next Top Model. I hadn't realized they started a new cycle. So now for the next, what, 10-12 weeks I've got a commitment on Wednesday nights again. Why do I watch this stupid show? Because I like seeing skinny beautiful girls being criticized .... bwa hah hahahaa! (evil laugh). Tonight I don't think there is anything on.

After work I need to do some clothes shopping. I'm going to a musical tomorrow evening and the concert is all day Saturday so this is my only chance. Steve will have to walk Tug and I'll have to scramble dinner when I get home. Hopefully (crossed fingers) it will be quick and painless.

Started the MNA presentation on Powerpoint. I'm thinking of just having a handout of the material but now show it at the convention because I hate that -- the presenter reading aloud off of the Powerpoint as we read along. I hope to have this information so much in my head I won't need to read it off the presentation and mostly show websites that work and have one or two breakout sessions. I've got some ideas for that. Please let this not be a failure.

Tug was funny this morning. I guess he got pretty wet yesterday and didn't want to go out in it today. He was lying in Steve's closet; I guess hiding from me the furthest from the door so I wouldn't put him out. The poor baby! But I was mean and put him out -- it was supposed to be and is nicer today. Crazy dog.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: