Wednesday, September 17, 2008

091708

Work: I don't really want to talk about it. I'm feeling, I don't know, I'm in the wrong place. That I am here to be Sandi's drone and not Director of Development. I don't even have the want to put effort into the rest of the day; I'm just drained of all trying. How many times can you run into the wall before you learn? Do you keep running into the wall or give in? I love being a development director and I need the experience but when one is not allowed to do the jobs of a development director within the organization how useful is it? It's not really experience. I see there's an opening for a development director elsewhere but it isn't a cultural nonprofit which I like the most. I supposed I could find out how much it pays just to see if it would be more.

Reading: Still working on Tess Gerritsen's THE KEEPSAKE

TV: Have to watch America's Next Top Model because... oh you know why. Beautiful skinny girls being criticised. Watched Fringe last night and really really like it. Very X-Files. That's a regular now.

Steve is shooting tonight. I'll walk Tug and deal with the rest of the evening.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: