Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bartender, I'll have a marguerita, rocks, no salt


They do this to me all the time!! The Cowboys were frickin' ahead by 20 points and then they lose!! Why do they do this??? Why can't I choose a different team??? Romo was actually looking in fairly good form from being injured so how did the defense let it go? I just don't get it.

I finished the last issue of my newsletter today. It just never got off the ground to become the side business I envisioned it to be and I had no marketing money after the big blowout to launch it. I'm feeling ... mostly relieved. There is so much I want and need to do on weekends but the newsletter took all my time. More time to read, at the very least, will be nice.


Last night we watched four episodes of a series on Cinemax called Strike Back. One after the other. It is about a strike force out of the UK that no one really knows about. Each storyline is about two episodes in length. It has the cable TV requirements: graphic sex and graphic violence. I think right now there are two more episodes available for us to see but according to IMDB, the first season is 10 in length. The first two eps were around a Mumbai-type terrorist hostage situation in India but the overall goal is to get big time bad guy Latif. Actually, looking at IMDB, we're watching their second season though it's the first for Cinemax. Hunh. And the 3rd/4th eps were in Cape Town.


So, I've got a load of clothes in the wash and dinner is in the crockpot. Not much else happening.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: