Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Some days are like that


Last night was a last minute change of plans and then a rush to get stuff done. I was supposed to join some friends for dinner last night but it got cancelled at the last minute. So I had to rush home and get the dogs walked before the debate started at 6. Phew!

The debate was good; it seemed the gloves were coming off as the candidates are getting more comfortable with each other. Or more like familiarity through so many debates is allowing them to get looser with each other. I wish there was a perfect candidate. Each one has some pluses but definitely also some minuses that make me go hmmmm, wait.

The debate was 2 hours. After that, I did dishes and then read the WSJ before lights out.

I may have a working dishwasher when I get home this evening. That would be nice.

I’m still reading the Silva, maybe about half way through. Nuttin’ much else going on. Steve has shooting tonight. I’ll do the usual.

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: