Thursday, October 6, 2011

Well I didn't see that one coming


So this morning, the dishwasher repair guy was supposed to come. Their window was between 9 and 1. Oh boy. I requested the morning off to be here. They call at 11 to say they have the wrong part -- it shipped in the box with the right part number but the part inside the box is wrong. It took us calling and calling after they were here three weeks ago after saying it would only take a week to 10 days to get the part and now they have to order it again. Not a happy camper.

Been busy at work and feeling yucky the last couple days. But maybe it's passed now. We'll see.
It's finally dark and rainy! I'm thinking chili or soup or something tonight.

I also got my new computer -- but it keeps turning itself off so somehow it is overheating. It's a refurbish but should be better than this. :)


Lots and lots of reading to do tonight. I went to bed early -- earlier than usual -- last night due to ill feeling but must read newspapers, books, mags, websites, etc. No time to waste, since I still have to make dinner AND STILL DO THE FREAKIN' DISHES! I DON'T LIKE BROKEN MACHINES ANY MORE!

Much love, PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: