Friday, October 7, 2011

This is not how I am on the phone. Really.


Friday, it is here at last. And it was a dark and rainy day and completely wasted at work. Bah. Got the boys a second igloo for outside. Ryker not participating in it at this time.

Took the boys for a wet walk after work, now I've got taco soup cooking on the stove.
Will have Fritos and shredded cheese with it while watching The Factor and Say Yes to the Dress.

Tomorrow, I don't have to work on the newsletter so I'm hoping to do some cleaning of the office and I may be going for coffee with my friend Tami. It's supposed to be dark and rainy again so that will be lovely.

Much to read. Last night I pretty much only got two days of WSJ read. Not making much progress in other places.

Stay warm and cozy....


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: