Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Can't pass up a Monty Python reference


A quick note tonight. I’m actually writing this from work (oh bad!). I’ve got another debate to watch at 6 tonight so it will be rushed: get home from work, walk dogs, throw dinner on some plates. J

The debate will probably take until 8 and then some commentary to view. I’ll have to do dishes and then a WSJ to read, maybe two if there is one from yesterday (no mail yesterday so no paper). I’ll probably not accomplish much else.

Busy at work, but the good news is evil person #2 has turned in notice to join evil person #1 where she went to work a month or so ago. They are best friends and will be happy to be together again. But, yay, she’ll be gone in two weeks! Evil #2 was back to being overtly snippy today now that her end is in sight. Getting better all the time, to quote the Beatles.

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

Post debate note: I liked this format a lot better, they were all sitting around a round table so it seemed more discussion like than speechifying from a podium. I'm afraid it's going to be Romney. I wish Santorum had some executive experience; he's got great conservative values.

No comments: