Sunday, October 23, 2011

Yes. Indeed.


I dropped of four boxes of books to the library as a donation. Feels good to get rid of stuff. I have too many books. Yes, as an addict, I can say that. I would perhaps go into more detail and elaborate that I have too many of the wrong books and not enough of the right ones. :)

The boys were very bad last night. I had browned hamburger to make nachos when I realized I didn't have any taco seasoning. I pushed the pan to the back of the stove and covered it with tin foil. Steve was outside with the guy blowing out the sprinklers. Yes, you're right, when I got home the dogs had eaten the hamburger, all one pound of it. Bad. Very bad.

Micah came and mowed the front and side yards. The back is still a jungle. Can't get any movement there.


It was actually almost hot today but I'm seeing we have weather moving in especially on Tuesday.


Steve has his zombie show to watch tonight and I think I'll read.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: