Friday, October 21, 2011

Hmmmm?


I had a day today where in order to get through it, I listened to music. Which brought me to list my top 5 favorite albums:

  • Abbey Road – The Beatles (really all of them)
  • Tommy – The Who
  • Jesus Christ Superstar (original cast recording only)
  • The Dark Side of the Moon – Pink Floyd
  • Who’s Next – The Who

Why? Excellent music, I love to sing along with them, and they each tell a story. These albums just make my heart happy.

So tonight, dinner, Say Yes to the Dress, reading WSJ and books. I had two more books shake loose from the library (Rozan and Rosenberg) and I have so much to read otherwise. I've got to do something about this.

No plans this weekend other than usual cleaning and projects which is probably to keep tackling the cleaning of the office.

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: