Thursday, October 13, 2011

Or maybe I'm just tired....


I’ve decided to probably not go to the Friends of the Library sale this year. If I go at all, it will be on Saturday and perhaps I would limit my search to just history/current events books.

I won’t be going to the pre-sale tonight because I took Steve to the ER until 2AM last night and I am frankly so tired it hurts. Tomorrow, the sale is only open during business hours and I missed yesterday’s work and can’t take time off now. Plus, I actually have way more to read than I really have time for and shouldn’t be adding anything more. Books, at this point, should be going out of the house and not in.

Also, I picked up two 14-day books from the library today so now I have to put down the Hamilton and Suskind and read these: PORTRAIT OF A SPY by Daniel Silva and David Handler’s new one, THE BLOOD RED INDIAN SUMMER. Maybe I will just clean house and read this weekend. That would be a better use of my time.

Tonight, I have to go to Walmart after work, possibly walk the dogs, do dinner/clean up, blog and then I would really like to go to bed after maybe reading a little something. That could be a big maybe.

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: