Monday, October 3, 2011

That is totally my dogs


Oh the phones were ringing off the hook today. Uff da.

I posted the last printed Premeditated issues today. Time to move on to other things. What I'd like to do is figure how to get by with less sleep. I have things I'd like to do in the evenings but I conk out by 9-ish. If I could stay awake until 11 that would be terrific.
I don't think there is anything on TV tonight so maybe I can read the newspaper and wouldn't it be great to finally watch an episode of GBTB?

I read a big chunk of the Suskind book yesterday evening. This is a book about the failing economy of 2008 and the "education of a president" -- Obama with no management experience taking over the governing of the US -- and failing. So it goes very heavily into the financial bubble and so forth and it must have been in my brain as I as slept. Also in my brain, is the rule that we have to note accounts whenever we take a call -- all accounts. So I woke up from a dream last night in which I was trying to make a note in an account because I'd just gotten off the phone with someone so I make a note (in my dream) "spoke with Tim Geithner regarding $24 billion." So what in the heck was my brain working on, eh?


I don't know if I'll get a chance to read that tonight if I work on the WSJ but I'll try. It is very interesting, sometimes over my head, but I'm learning a lot. The book I was reading last month was about the rise and fall of Enron. Sadly, the EXACT SAME THING caused the financial bubble of 2008 and of course they've made it worse by believing everything is too big to fail. The bad thing is, when things fail, people learn a lesson from it. They haven't.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: