Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ok, that's big


Up early with the dogs, per usual. Then had to rush to get to my haircut appointment at 8. Got some cleaning done and worked on the newsletter for most of the day.

Now, this evening, Steve is going to pick up some dinner -- we haven't figured out what yet but maybe Quizno's -- and with nothing on TV tonight (Cops has been preempted by a repeat of a new show they've been hyping up the wazoo), we may watch something from On Demand. I'm pushing for The Lincoln Lawyer or Xmen: First Class but we may watch episodes of First Strike from Cinemax that has an actor from Camelot in it.


I need to do some serious reading this weekend though I don't know if I'll get much of an opportunity. I need to put some more time on the newsletter tomorrow to finish it. I still haven't watched any episodes of GBTV. But I have books, newspaper, magazines...
It doesn't help that when I do have time I somehow wind up watching something on TV, like I think Thursday evening I wound up watching Ocean's Eleven which I've seen a gabillion times but I think it's a brilliantly done film. Just now, I spent too much time watching a doc on Turner Classic Movies about epic films before walking away to write this blog.

Tomorrow both the Steelers' and the Cowboys' games are on tv at 11. We don't have Ice Road Truckers to watch in the evenings anymore so maybe I'll be free. :)


It was blazing hot today, I think I heard 91 or 92 which is crazy for the first day of October. I think we broke a record. Hello, Fall, I'm waiting...


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: