Thursday, December 20, 2012

Cleaning! Aaaaaagghhhhhhhh! NOOOOooooooo!



I zonked last night rather early, I was so tired. And I had strange dreams. Weird.

Well, one more day before a four day weekend.... woot!

I came home again at lunch to walk the boys real quickly. We had problems again this morning getting Ryker out; it took two of us. And so then I couldn't get him back out at lunch -- he was shaking and sitting down resisting me pulling or pushing him -- so I had to leave them inside. It is usually their naptime in the afternoon so I thought it would be okay. I did give him some anti-anxiety drops that I've used in the past on him for fireworks. I had to run an errand after work. I came home and fed the dogs. Then Ryker stood at the door to go out and went out with no problem. Wha????  Did it wipe his memory too? Whoa. We'll give him some more drops in the morning, when I wake up to give it some time to act, and then hopefully we won't have the drama again.

Tonight, not a lot on TV but may snuggle a little with Steve and then read. I'm really liking that nonfiction Venus/Sun book. Very interesting.

And here is something of beauty to enjoy...

"Artist Franc Grom creates amazing art using eggs (he drilled approximately 20,000 tiny holes in this one)" That image should be next to the word "patience" in the dictionary!!!



 
 
Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: