Friday, December 28, 2012

Too Freaking Adorable




Oh TGIF already.

Rushed home to walk the dogs before it got too dark. I'll have to go get groceries tomorrow morning.

I don't know what to have for dinner. I don't know what I'm reading next.

I know I'll probably watch Say Yes to the Dress. I know I have projects to do or start this weekend.

Remembered to do: Nonfictions books read in 2012 in order of read:

QUARTER ACRE FARM by Spring Warren
THE 5000 YEAR LEAP by W Cleon Skousen
IN MY TIME by Dick Cheney
IN THE GARDEN OF BEASTS by Erik Larsen
THE AMATEUR by Edward Klein
COWARDS by Glenn Beck
THE SWERVE by Stephen Greenblatt
TOLSTOY AND THE PURPLE CHAIR by Nina Sankovitch
THE DAY THE WORLD DISCOVERED THE SUN by Mark Anderson

Started but not finished:
WHY NATIONS FAIL by Daron Acemoglu and James Robinson
BONHOEFFER by Eric Metaxas
THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT GUIDE TO THE GREAT DEPRESSION AND THE NEW DEAL by Robert Murphy
WHO I AM by Pete Townshend
 and a handful of others started

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: