Sunday, December 16, 2012

During nap: I dreamed I was sleeping... double points?



Deep cleaning is underway. But, there is a whole week of dogs and us in the house between now and Christmas so deeper cleaning will happen next weekend. But I started, I want the record to show that.

The big football showdown just finished: Steve's Steelers against my Cowboys. Steve said his team could be afraid that big TV will fall on them; I said it's Christmas and my team likes to give wins away. Well, it was close and had to go into overtime. Cowboys miraculously won by a kick. We won't talk about it.

Not much on TV so perhaps after dinner Steve will keep playing computer and I'll read. I haven't done a whole lot of that this weekend. Luckily though the Royal book is a quick read. I've been having running debates on Facebook this weekend regarding gun control but I'm walking away tonight. You can't get through to those who think emotionally and who have an agenda.

Not much happening this week as far as I can remember. Just work and the usual stuff. The Voice ends this week so I'll have Mondays and Tuesdays back.

Have a good night and see ya tomorow!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: