Saturday, December 22, 2012

Nope, somebody's in trouble



It's been a dark, cold day. I walked the boys about quarter to 8. It was 19 degrees and appeared a little foggy. It's been trying to snow all day. But I have to say, I love four day weekends. The beginning of them. With so much time ahead of you ....

I've been starting the deeper cleaning process for in-laws coming on Tuesday. Steve helped (!) sort through the mail that had piled up. Vacuuming and laundry, etc. Tomorrow, I will venture a little more.

I think I may be halfway through the nonfiction book I'm reading. I'm getting in the mood for a histmyst though.

Not sure what will happen tonight. We'll probably have soup and grilled cheese sandwiches and watch Cops but after that ...? Movie (still have Brave, Atlas Shrugged Part I)? Steve play his computer game and I read? I dunno.

I have to run an errand tomorrow; I have to pick up the ham from Albertsons that RMHN gave us employees. Nice of them but kind of a bother too. 

So. Have a lovely evening. Stay warm and cozy. Drink some eggnog (num!).

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: