Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Oh there are days at work that I can relate



I finished the Connelly book last night. I may be reading another library book by JT Ellison but I'm not sure yet.

I tried an experiment at lunch: I came home and let the boys have a run so I wouldn't have to do it after work. I hate walking them after work when it's dark. It takes me 20 minutes to drive home and 20 minutes back so I had 20 minutes to walk them. I made it but will probably only do this as an exception rather than the rule. It would be lovely to be able to do it but the use of gas makes it not really the best plan and I'm relying on people to drive better than they do. But it worked for today.

We have a cold front moving in. It was 65 degrees when I walked the boys but tomorrow the high is only in the 30s and there is a wind out there now gusting it in to our area.

BTW, Gerald Molen, the Oscar winning producer of Schindler’s List, is claiming political bias because a documentary movie he produced isn't up for an Oscar even though that film 2016: Obama’s America made more money at the box office than the combined earning of the 15 films the Academy deemed eligible.Yeah, there's no liberal bias in Hollywood. Nope. None. At. All.

Steve is at shooting. I'm thinking of maybe reading after this. I don't want to get hooked on anything on TV, most of the time something really unproductive anyway. So tomorrow I hope to report on the next book to which I'm committing.

Is it Friday yet?

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: