Friday, December 7, 2012

TGIF and then some



OMG I'm so glad it's Friday. Lots and lots of calls this week; the boss is on vacation so I think we're trying to prove that we're not goofing off. We're not. I'm tired of talking. I'm tired of answering questions and being nice. I took the boys for a run when I got home from work; now I'm having a glass of wine/7Up.  It is in a Steelers glass because I don't have a Cowboys one.

We're having taco salad for dinner tonight, nummy. After that, I don't know. Maybe watch TV/movie or Steve will play on computer and I'll read. Just relaxing, that's all.

Oh, I saw the first trailer for the new Star Trek moving coming out this spring. Ohhhhh. Lovely lovely. I could feel myself glowing I was so happy. I'm SUCH a Trekker. And the bad guy is a bonus: played by Benedict Cumberbatch who plays Sherlock on the PBS series. He's wonnnnnderfulllll. I am just so pleased with the new movie cast (other than Chekov). They did it so well.

This weekend. I don't know beyond the usual chores. I would like to do something productive I just don't know what will jump to the front of the queue because usually by the time it's here I forget what I was intending to do.

We had about an inch of snow last night and it has stuck to the ground but happily not the roads to driving to/from work wasn't bad at all. I'm getting the feeling it's going to be another mild winter. The ground isn't completely freezing yet. When the walk the boys in the field, it is muddy and not solid.

Well, I think I'm going to start making dinner. Have a lovely evening.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: