Monday, December 3, 2012

I can't pass up a Star Trek reference



Star Trek trivia, in the original series, the actress who was a lead Vulcan couldn't do the fingers either, so while filming she put her hand out of frame and someone put he fingers in the right configuration and then she raised her hand into the shot. :) Oh, I had such a crush on Captain Kirk.

I watched The Voice tonight then chatted with my sister. There were some so-so performances tonight but a couple really AMAZING ones. Two more must go tomorrow night then it will be down to four. I predict Melanie and Terry. I know I know it's what I predicted last week but now it will happen.

It's close to 10pm now so I'm doing this quickly, going to read for a few minutes, then turn out the lights.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: