Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday 071008

Thursday

Work: Did more TY letters - 62. It is Sandi's birthday today so we had a fruit torte around midday and went out for lunch at Bin 119 (too expensive for my taste). I had the chicken/artichoke panini which was alright. Back from lunch, most ambition was gone so I organized and looked over reading material. I'm glad tomorrow is just a half day. Glad I'm not at the YAM now because I'm sure they're suffering setting up SummerFair in this heat. We're apparently leaving at 4:30 today to get ready for dinner at Judy's at 5:30 but if I go home, Tug will want to walk so I can't. I don't think that will give me enough time to get groceries and drop them off either. I could go to the library or maybe Borders to look for a new journal for back up book entries.

TV: no tv tonight for me

Reading: I swear, I must make time to read the book. I'm a couple days behind in WSJs now because of the last two nights but I have to read the book. This is getting ridiculous.

Tonight I've got dinner at board member Judy Peterson's house. After that I have to go to Walmart for groceries because we are out or low on everything. Steve is opting out on this which disappointed me initially but I got over it. I am truly resisting getting my hair trimmed; it just feels yucky. Marty wasn't available tomorrow or next Friday so I'm mostly talking myself out of it and just sticking it in a ponytail. Must do this for the next two months.

Last night went well with Erik. He enjoyed the movie and dinner and I liked seeing the movie again, too. I wish I knew how to reach through to him about getting back into the world; get a job, get his own place, etc. It's been too long.

That's it. Don't let me forget to post tomorrow.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

Tomorrow: work on the Cultural Trust grant.

No comments: