Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday 072408

Thursday

Work: working on the supplementals for the grants. Sandi didn't contact the democratic senators like she said she would so I had to send last minute emails to request letters of support and oh, could you turn that around within a couple days? Yeah, great. Finally got some financials from her and I found a mistake in the addition so I had to ask her to redo it because not only do I have to use those numbers for the budget form, I have to send along that specific document too so it has to match and look good. Sponsor-a-chair renewals will have to wait until tomorrow morning. Tomorrow is supposed to be a short day (done at 1:00) but this is my crunch week so I'll see how much I can get done in the a.m. to see if I should stay later or not.

Reading: I gave up on the Winslow so now I'm looking at what's next from my stacks. I should read the Stephen Booth next up. I'm also reading through Roger Ebert's Great Movies. Research.

TV: nope

Going to Shakespeare in the Park tonight with Barb. JodyO backed out, the slacker. I didn't go last night and I'm glad. The picture in the paper showed the stage right behind the pitcher's mound and the first line of the audience in the bleachers, what, 50 yards away? The purpose of SIP is to be about 10 feet away, you know, up close and personal. Tonight it's at Pioneer Park so it should be okay. I'm picking up Pickle Barrel sandwiches for us and Barb is bringing chairs. Yesterday evening was beautiful and I hope the weather holds for tonight.

Steve will walk Tug tonight and have to fend for himself for dinner so I suppose it will be fried baloney sandwich or something similar.

I'm listening a lot now to The Who's Who's Next cd. Such fantastic music. You can see the pieces of Lifehouse in there, the storyline almost.

I've got to get art on my walls at work. So bare.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: