Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday 070808

Tuesday

Work: Was going to work on more thank you letters but the Foundation Center online database was available for free today for 24-hours so I had to take advantage of that to research some grant possibilities. Just doing a lot of printing and saving. Alsoa lot of checks to be processed that were discovered in the safe from Symphony in the Park. Oy. Letters will have to be a project for tomorrow. I am feeling very useful and purposeful and happy with the job so far. Glad I'm here.

Reading: Still reading THE BLACK HAND by Will Thomas. This is taking me a lot longer than I anticipated simply because of lack of reading time. I did read most of my WSJ last night and will have another tonight but less tv time. David Handler's new book comes out today; I wonder how long it will take the library to get it and release it to me.

TV: The only really thing is The First 48 on A&E and I could walk away from it.

Steve has a YRC meeting tonight so dinner will have to be quick. I should go to the grocery store but maybe I can put it off a day.

I need to call cell phone people. I need to call in my prescription.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: