Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It was a dark and stormy day...

From a high of almost 70 yesterday, right now it's two degrees above freezing. Weather. Huh.

Not much today. Did homework for the last class I have to take. Have a doctor's appointment this afternoon that I hope won't take too long because I'll have to walk Tug afterward and pray it won't be raining/snowing by then.

Still in a reading slump but I'm leaning toward one of the Elizabeth nonfiction books I've got from the library.

Watched another episode of MI-5 last night. I don't think I'll have time to watch one tonight as Wednesday's are my tv night: America's Next Top Model (I think it's the last episode of this cycle), Stylista, and perhaps Ghost Hunters.

Steve has shooting tonight. I'm thinking of picking up some chili from Wendy's since it is so chilly out. Tug likes to go along on those pick ups because they usually give him a dog bisquit and he knows to expect one -- he goes into drool mode when we pull up to the window.

It's been dark and gloomy for most of the day. Tug's been sleeping through a lot of it. I admit, I went back to bed after Steve left this morning for a little extra myself. Weird dreams though.

It got a really nice note in the mail today reminding me to keep my spirits up as I job hunt from Erin at the YAM -- she was a volunteer for me and then got my job when I left. She's such a sweetheart.

Yup, it's snowing lightly now. Grrr.

Gotta head out.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: