Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday update

The interview went well this morning I thought. I don't think I really fumbled any questions; the questions were all open ended. They don't really have a specific salary in mind; it will depend upon the candidate's experience. They'll be making a decision next week, they hope.

I filed for my bi-weekly claim today. Not that I've received anything yet on it. (sigh)

Talked to Jody last night. She sounds better in her sinus-ness of pneumonia but is still lacking energy completely. She wants to get back to work very soon and I told her not to push it or she'll relapse and the YAM doesn't want that and won't do anyone any good.

My tire went flat again so I took it to the door shop after the interview. Steve changed the tire so the old one could get fixed or replaced -- there was a nail in very quite evidently. It took two weeks to go down again.

My ear is still bothering me. I think this is a precursor of getting sick or at least the first sign that something is trying to get into sick mode and hopefully it will go away soon. Not pain, just an ache along the ear canal.

We've got Chuck to watch tonight on tv. I'm up to the "G's" on my Project.

This Friday is the Christmas parade in which the Madsens always drive the horses and surrey. Dave wants to help this year so maybe I'm off the hook -- yay! Last year I couldn't because I was sick and had to watch on the tv at home. No such luck this year.

Okay, I'm done. On to the next blog which will be funner, I promise.

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: