Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday, and the living is easy...

Sometimes days go by so quickly. Tug got me up shortly after 7 so we got the local newspaper and cruised the neighborhood. I played on the Internet a bit per usual. Steve and I went shopping -- there was a special sale at Vann's and through store credit only and no money spent at all we got a BlueRay DVD player and a docking station for Steve's iPod. The old DVD player will go upstairs since that in-tv player doesn't work anymore. We stopped by Best Buy afterward and looked around then got Arby's for lunch. I walked Tug later in the afternoon. The Steelers played this afternoon so Steve was occupied with that (they won!). I've gotten most of the laundry done now.

I've been in a non-reading mood but have preferred watching DVDs -- I get obsessive like that. I've been watching MI-5 and some clips on youtube.com. I get that way about books, too. Must. read/watch. everything. I. can. get. my. hands on. And then it passes.

I have my interview tomorrow morning -- I pray that I get that job because I'm needing that paycheck very very soon. I hope I am what they are looking for in a E.D. There was nothing in the classifieds today, in fact, there were only 18 listings for professional jobs. The only nonprofit job I could apply for is in Helena, as always. Tomorrow has to go well.

I've got a couple DVDs on hold at the library so I'll pick those up tomorrow after the interview as it is being held right across the street from the library.

Nothing really on tv tonight so maybe I can watch some more of the DVDs. It's been really nice to have my laptop in bed.

Need to fix dinner soon.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: