Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What so exciting about a Tuesday?

Don't really have much to report today. I had my interview; I don't know. They emphasized that I was overqualified and I probably wouldn't stay with it. I don't know if they'll offer or not; they said they'd let me know either way by the end of the week.

Vacuumed downstairs, walked Tug. After the interview I couldn't concentrate much so not much else accomplished. Tug is finding out, I think, that it's not so exciting to have mom home every day. Sent in a resume for another job. Listened to Glenn Beck.

Tonight I'm making chicken and we'll probably watch the World Series of Poker finals though I already know who won.

Still reading THE CURE OF SOULS by Phil Rickman and TWILIGHT by Stephanie Meyer.

Steve did really super good in the b-day card department yesterday. Two very good ones. He scored major points with them.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: