Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Spending my days eating bonbons

I could spend all day listening to the radio. Glenn Beck, Dennis Miller, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity. I think it adds up to like twelve hours of listening. Probably humanly possible but not really realistic. (deep sigh)

My meeting was ... so so. They just pretty much stared at me. They had no idea why Sandi let me go and didn't really know about it until it happened. I thought boards had more involvement than that. Ah well. I tried.

I stopped by B&N and got the new JD Robb. So I started it while waiting at City Brew waiting for the two to show up, drinking a hot chocolate.

I walked Tug in the solid rain. I didn't figure it would slow down any before it got too dark so we walked and got wet.

I swear this dog is so set in his ways. It's after 8 and Tug was barking at me to go upstairs. Now I'm in bed with the tv on and laptop going and he's at the foot of the bed snoring. He needs me to be upstairs by a certain time or else he gets antsy. Oy.

Tonight Steve is at his monthly YCR meeting. He is refusing to watch any coverage.

Tomorrow, I will probably fill out another application, this one for MSU-B. I'd like to work on a couple projects. I'll need to buy the newspaper and check the want ads.

Best,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: