Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday cruisin'

I've got a job interview Monday for an Executive Director position. Hallelujah. It's a two person office but it would be good experience. Crossed fingers....

I finished THE CURE FOR SOULS by Phil Rickman. I like this series about Merrily Watkins, an Anglican priest/Deliverance priest and single mom, near the Welsh border, in northeast Herefordshire, England. This is the 4th of 10 in series. It is very woo woo which I don't mind at all. The author has a habit though of kind of ending on a small cliffhanger and then starting up after the events and going over the events in re-telling by the characters. Strange. I've got the next book in my TBR bookshelves.

So I'm up for something new to read. I've got some great historical mysteries I'd like to get to so I'll be doing auditions tonight. It's been a dark rainy and windy day but not really as cold out as it looks. I walked Tug early afternoon and then got some milk at the store.

Man, my blog is boring. Sorry!


Steve goes shooting tonight and I've got tv.

No comments: