Wednesday, August 20, 2008

082008

Happy Birthday to my sister, Lisa, who is (mumble mumble) years old today!

Work: Turned in playbill contributors.

Reading: A little over halfway through DEATH'S HALF ACRE by Margaret Maron.

TV: Don't really have anything.

Feeling kinda down right now. Or maybe more like self-induced numbness. Normally lunch in the office is okay but today was full of venting about a situation happening which was continuing from yesterday afternoon and I just hit my limit so I just walked away from the table and went back to my office. I didn't want to hear anymore or deal with the drama. I hear venting at home from Steve's work day every day which needs to get out but now I was having it here. And I'm tired of micromanagement. Just wanna go find a quiet place and be by myself.

I sent in the public policy cover letter to Brian at MNA. Up to them now. I also sent an email to the Regis department head to see what's happening there. I made a hair appointment for Friday afternoon. I should send in the business plan information but I'm just emotionally weary right now to do it yet.

After work -- which can't come soon enough -- I'll walk Tug, have soup for dinner, and maybe sit on the deck and read. I'm caught up on 4MA digests for a while.

More later maybe...
Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: